olderdogs.co.uk has moved. You can find all of our older dogs care guides, senior dog training tips and diet advice for older dogs:
Older Dog Care Guides
There’s only one downside to dogs…they grow old, much, much too fast!
Here at OlderDogs.co.uk our aim is simple: to help you provide the best care possible for your senior dog.
On the site we’ve got you covered with advice and tips sourced from experts and accredited professionals who will help guide you through topics such as:
- Health care for older dogs
- Diet and nutrition best practices for your dog’s lifestage
- Behaviour and training tips for the senior dog
- Exercise and fitness advice for dogs as they get older
- Useful products and services that can enhance the life of your older dog
- & much, much more!
Just because your dog is getting on in years it’s worth remembering, he’s still a puppy at heart! Sure, he may be a bit slower on his feet and he may be less able to run the length of a football field the way he once did, but mentally his approach to life is not too much different from when he was a six-month old bundle of energy and fun.